Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

if you need a new computer monitor

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Big K 
#1 ·
check out this one at Best Buy..it's a 23" widescreen for $250...HP w2338h..

I just got one and this thing is outstanding for the price..Seems huge compared to the 17" monitor i've looked at for so long..It's crystal clear and bright...

#7 ·
Why stop at 23"? I have a spare tower connected to my 40" Samsung LCD. I can sit across the room (13') and read PSN from the comfort of my recliner. LOL.

#18 ·
Our largest monitor is a 55" sony wega but my main monitor is a 24" gateway from bestbuy. The key thing is the response time on flat panels. You can get some huge monitors that suck because of crappy response time. The gateway has 3ms response time, thats fast for a flat panel.

#19 ·
I'm going to make a prediction. You guys remember, you heard it here first. Large monitors are going to cause a condition with your neck. I don't know how long it will take or what they will call it but someday it will be as common as carpal tunnel. Maybe Obama would give a couple billion to me so I can do some research, help stimulate the economy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.