Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fuel Pump

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  big_stroker 
#1 ·
Hey what do ya'll think about the Aeromotive A1000 Fuel pump, think it would work on our trucks with a Airdog.

#2 ·
I've read of several people using them without issues. Also, they say the black marine pump is diesel rated, but the red pump is not. However, I've read the internals are the same so the cheaper red pump is the way to go. I've seen several running the red pump without issues.

#3 ·
Trying to figure out what will work etc etc to get rid of the HFCM. I mean you can buy the raptor pump as well to do the same just seeing any other options.

#8 ·
Aeromotive Marine grade pumps are: 11108, and 11110.
The 11108 can move something like 700 lbs of fuel at 60 psi, and the 11110 pump can move over 900 lbs of fuel at 60 psi. (Both at 12.5VDC....I think)

You will need the regulator for both of them. Part #13114 setable from 45-100 psi.

#10 ·
What about the Walbro GSL392 ??? I am running one of them on my 7.3 at 65psi and it don't drop any at WOT. Will they work on a 6.0?

#14 ·
Big stroker, really a Walbro- that's so 2007 7.3L, LOL:poke:
I ran the Aeromotive 11108 on my 7.3L and it worked perfectly! I ran it w/an ITP RR. It was surprisingly quiet to. Bought it from Bob @ Dieselsite. I was going to run the same pump once I got my project engine done but I've decided to try the Fuelab from ITP this time around w/Dennis' RR. (if he ever gets anymore built :poke:) I'm going to run it full speed (95gph @ 70psi) so that I can meet the minimum flow rate for the Dahl. But just remember if you go with an aftermarket high flow pump you will need a bigger fuel tank pickup like the 5/8" one Dennis sells so you don't starve the pump.

#20 ·
I guess you didn't get the memo as to where all us cool kids were going :hehe: but hey its all good- I think most of us started out at The Dookie Stop :doh:
As for the :poke: it generally means its a joke. I remember back before I traded my 7.3l for my current 6l there were a few of the 7.3l guys started to buy the walboro pump instead of the more expensive Aermotive pumps.

#21 ·
Yeah i didnt get the memo till after. I had been off TDS for a few months because of college and stuff and came back and it had changed and everyone was gone then i found out where everyone went LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.