Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need the man!!

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  coope3 
#1 ·
Ok I know I have been saying this forever. But I need to get signed up as a vendor over here. Ive been somewhat doing it for 6-8 months now. And havent finalized it cause we have been busy. I need the man himself to get in contact with me. I dont know your user name over here, only on compD. I figure you guys are ready to here about the new standalone ford unit huh?? Shoot me an email anthony@pureflowtechnologies.com so I can get set up over here. I lost all your contact info.

#4 ·
The AirDog unit used to be just a filter/separator that you used with another fuel pump. Now it has a high performance fuel pump as well.

#10 ·
I cant speak of it until I get some money over to him. Which should be done here in a minute. Dont wanna make any other vendors mad. I will also be in here to ask for suggestions as well. On how YOU the consumers would like the kits to be set up on 6.0, 7.3, and 6.4's

#13 ·
What kind of pricing are you gonna have? Or for a group buy?

#16 ·
I will try and get some answers on this one for you. We dont really mess with the group buy thing. That will tick the dealers off and basically rob their sales from them. Then if we let one dealer do it and not the other... Well you know what would happen. Ill get a price for you guys tomorrow.

#17 ·
Not trying to fuss, but when someone orders a pump from yall, ask them what they have done to their truck. My pump would not keep up with the twin cp3's and I called the tech line, And they asked why I did not ask for the bigger spring. I did not know the 150 pump would not keep at least 18psi. Just some info for the guys ordering. Pump is quite and works great with the new 30lb spring.

#18 ·
Well that is addressed unless the person orders the 150 and know they want the 150. Different spring settings is up to the customer. They are come at 18 psi on the dodge. Unsure of why it wouldnt hold 18 but it will hold 30??? You have less fuel flow at 30 psi. Sure you didnt have an issue somewhere else?

#19 ·
The first pump I had was loud as hell and I returned it because it had rubbing on the gear that the tech at airdog had me check. I then installed a Hellmann performance sump on the bottom of the tank to resolve any air that might cause a problem later. All I know about the pressure is that, with the engine at idle it will hold about 16psi and if I floor it in park it will drop to 11psi with no load and thats on a liquid filled gauge. Before going to TS, Toby at Pureflowtechnolgies told me to make some shims out of washer to bump the pressure up until I could get a new spring. So if I have another issue, you tell me. I have a buddy with the exact same setup as me except he has a Floor it diesel big single cp3 and his pressure dropped down to about 9psi on a 150 pump.

#21 ·
I have still not installed the spring, but with the washers it will hold 22psi just fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.