Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Carnage

10K views 112 replies 34 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·

number 3 main^^^^ vvvv

See less See more
#3 ·
What HP level? What injectors? What supporting mods?

I dont see a signature with this info??

Girdle? I'm guessing not.

Sorry to hear it. Been there , done that, got the junk parts in the floor of the shop.

#6 ·
What HP level? What injectors? What supporting mods?

I dont see a signature with this info??

Girdle? I'm guessing not.
stage 2's .008 nozzles
big oil
Good tuning lol
38R

the new engine will have a girdle if i have anything to say about it

#12 ·
Lets get some info on everything on the truck. I want to hear this if you only had stage IIs

#14 ·
Here's what it will look like when you get it apart.

Hang in there and if you put it back together don't do it without a girdle.

Attachments

#15 ·
#17 ·
That sucks! Good luck with the tearing out the rest of the motor. Hope its nothing too bad like mine was. Can't wait 2 see it when its done

#26 ·
What tune where you running when yours blew up?? Wouldn't be the snow white tune would it :doh:

I had 210k on mine when it blew. 100k of it with a DP F5. Always had stock injectors. Never ran it at the track or pulled it.

#30 ·
88k on mine when it went, 6k with mini-me inj.

#31 ·
So what was the cause of this? Mine blew up too. Had 207,000 on it. Cracked every piston and blew a hole thru #1 with not very many mods done. The heads were warped pretty bad to. Machine shop fixed that. I had just the basics chip dp f5, intake, straight piped. Not trying to hijack or anything just had similar damage.

#32 ·
Mine cracked about a years worth of driving on twin pumps. Injectors just had nozzles, truck was maybe 350-390rwhp.

I noticed oil pressure dropping @ first on the dummy gauge, then it developed a knock, everything when down hill from there.

I sold the truck after I got married, but I miss it.:(

#34 ·
NO-O-O-O-O-O!
I guess that is th e engine you was telling me about you was pulling. Man talk about a bummer !
I think we should all gather together for group prayer here for Beasty. :(

#37 ·
BUT? this did not happen from everday somehwhat.... ? normal ...? driving
did it? just from being chipped and straigtpiped and getting some mileage on it I just cannot see this happening???
:confused:

#46 ·
Never ran my truck past 3400 rpms so I don't think it was high RPM's that cracked 2 heads and 4 pistons :doh:

And it wasn't heat ether because I couldn't get it to go over 1300* if i wanted it to.

Must have just been the POS junk motor then because I mean none of us had the same tuner or nothing :poke:

on edit: Not trying to start a sh!t storm or anything just think its weird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.