Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Where, oh where,

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Arisley 
#1 ·
Do I find the color code and wires in the under dash harnass, to tap into the left and right turn signals on a 1999.5 F350?

#5 ·
F that Nigel. There isn't enough room to get a good connection on the wire down low. Yank the cluster, just four screws, and tap into the LG/W (left) and W/LB (right) for the cluster feed. The load you're applying is LED and will not overload the factory circuit. This is also ahead the brake light switch so there will no feed when the brakes are applied.

#6 ·
Thanks for colors, one question, how do you get the shift indicator cable to release - does it just snap in? Not enough play with that connected to swing out the cluster.

#14 ·
Dirk, Budro - Thanks. I first took the gear selector off bottom - got cluster out - then figured how it pulled out - worked either way LOL. Easy once it is out - just traced back RT and LT indicator lights to connector to find colors and wires. Left was LtGr/W, but Right was tan/blue - close enough - all lights working. Only took me a year to get those 08 mirrors on LOL - Old, fat and slow :hehe: LOL - Nice difference though! Much more visability on 100" wide dually and trailer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.