Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Wanting AB or AD injectors

2K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  taylorking 
#1 ·
Ok this is a shot in the dark but oh well, its worth a try

...Anyone have a set of stock injectors, either AB or AD that i could have for cheap, real cheap. If you bought new injectors and didnt have to send in cores, you probably still have the stock injectors, so i'd like to get them from you to run in my '95

Or does anyone have a truck that they are parting out where I could get the injectors?

pm me

#2 ·
IHMO the best route would be to be some intensifier pistons and just do some stage 1 injectors. More power than AB,AD's and use as much oil. Good-luck!

#5 ·
Just a side note...I've had AB's in my truck since I bought it (125k miles ago) and didn't know it...been running TW's chip programmed for AA's...Never knew till I popped the valve cover off two days ago. Gonna be sending my chip back to Tony to take advantage of the extra cc's

#6 ·
Splits WILL run fine on single programming, just not the other way around.

I know of several OBS trucks with AD's running single programming. My brother's is custom tuned for splits, and he is switching it back to single's because he doesn't like it.

#11 ·
I've had bad luck with my AD's I picked up because they were worn out....Hard starting when cold, etc.. Ran it on single tunes and split tunes....Didn't notice a difference... If I had it to do over again i'd mod my stockers into 1's...

#16 ·
i never saw any decrease in mileage

#20 ·
yeah but we all know your truck is some kinda special super truck that isn't affected by all the things the other 99% are.......and I'm talking between Stage 1's and AD's.

Kelly (my brother) went from over 20 to around 16-17 with the ADs.....

#21 ·
woot i got a super truck, i would guess the milage is all in your right foot.

#23 ·
i calculate mine almost every time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.