Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Action Videos

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  matthewd11 
#1 ·
Here are two videos, i need to take some more once it's running and the new tunes get here

And this is where we are left standing..

#3 ·
All looks awesome except the last one. Hope you get it figured out soon.

#13 ·
Sounds like the power is coming in and out a lot. Is the engine actually laying down and coming back all the time or is the tranny letting go? Sounded like a damned duramax with an allison doing stupid sh*t.

(Unless you were in 4wd you should have been all OVER the road in the first video if your injectors are anything like mine)

If you think it's fun like that, I think you have a lot of surprise awaiting you.

;)

#14 ·
The power is coming in and out, its going back to the trans smoothly but the shifting isnt right. I got a chip on the way that might fix that. No, i was NOT in 4wd on the first video, that's how um... laggy it takes off and how the power doesnt come on "hard", like i said it struggles to break the tires loose. My injectors are similar to yours, probably bigger nozzles and 30cc more, but i dont see the suprise yet, unless it's an unforseen Godforsaken problem, see other thread:doh:

#17 ·
Don't be, it's broken now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.