Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

RBP

3K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  SoCalPowerStroke 
#1 ·
does anyone have their products on there trucks they look nice but how are their programmers and exhausts?

#5 ·
expensive though but i like their black exhausts

#6 ·
Their tunners are rebaged units, they look a lot like PPE's excelerator. Best unit is a SCT tuned from one of the sponsors here. The one thing I do like from them is their wheels in black.

#10 ·
Best unit is a SCT tuned from one of the sponsors here. QUOTE]

:whs: Get an SCT X3 with Erics tunes from Innovative Diesel. Thats what i have and i LOVE them, Get some analog gauges to keep an eye on everything. Listin to these guys on here, they know thier chit. :D

#8 ·
I came across their site the other day and damn near had a Really Big Coronary when I seen their prices :eek:

#11 ·
i planned on getting sct but i cant afford rbp jesus i can get stacks for wat their 4" exhaust kist costs......i just wanted to see wat other opinion were on them their stuff is nice though but too much money

#15 ·
wow, just looked at the website and have decided I will never look at it again. Floormats ar 163 bucks! haha

#20 ·
haha i said the same thing when i looked at the floor mats i just looked at this site because i was on my 4wheeler getting gas and i looked behind me and there was a 08 dirtymax with a 6 or 8 in liftw 35's or soemthing and had the rbp grille on it idk about the exhaust so i looked at the site and i was like huh yea out of my catagory lol

#25 ·
The looks are cool but where is it made at? I have a hard time paying top $$$$ for stuff made in china.

#27 ·
I agree with you Tank all they are doing is buying some product @ cost and then adding their lil bull#### on it and adds $500:doh:

#30 ·
I think what Tank is saying....

is that for what you pay if you put your mind to it you can create a much more unique product yourself for probably a fraction of the cost and usually what a person does them self is good quality means more and has sentimental value... built not bought.

#34 ·
wow, look at their tuner and then look at ppe,, my ppe looks exactly like theres even the case and all that not to hard to make a new face plate for those and find a decent tuner that can change what it says when it starts up for the tuning process

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.