Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Project bumper is close to complete

5K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  genuineford 
#1 ·
Well for those of you that talk to me in chat you know that I have been working on a front replacement bumper for my truck. It has been a long process that started well over a year ago. Last year ended up getting busy with work and moving, then moving again when I bought a house. I finally got sick of looking at the half finished pieces sitting in the corner of my garage and fired up the welder and the saw and got some work done. Before any of you say it I know the thing is heavy and I will probably be replacing my ball joints every year with it and bla bla bla. I still need to finish up a couple small things such as add a license plate bracket and I need to find some fog lights that fit between the two pipes. But enough with my ramblings here are a couple pictures I took in the rain today.

See less See more
#5 ·
Holy Chit lol i would love too see you smash into a honda civic or something with the xtra 2k on the front of your truck

#11 ·
That's nice Steve! I wanna see the first road kill pics!

Are you going to put plate between the bumper and the body lines of the grille/headlights?

#13 ·
Looks great Steve

#14 ·
I was picturing the diamond plate there, like the ranch hands got. What did you have in mind?

I want to check that out up close at TS this year, looks sharp

#26 ·
Thell you what I love mine. I have them on the front and rear. Had a full size dodge van hit me at 65mph. Slammed me into the car in front of me. Just had a scratch on the front and rear bumpers.

The van hit so hard that it ripped the ladder rack out of the roof and ended up in the back of my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.