Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My Rsk Pics.

6K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  OBSWIZ 
#1 ·
I know there is a couple treads going on for rsk stuff and I'm the latest to get one done so I'm going to just post all my pics here.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it. Except the JD plate!

#5 ·

Well Guys thats all I have for now. I hope you enjoy.

A few specs.

ORU 2.5" Rsk
SD "X" Code front springs
5" SD ICON rear springs

Front bumer is not spaced but cut.

And this thing rides like a dream.

#6 ·
It looks great.

With running the X-Code springs, do they add more lift as well as ride better or do they sit at the same height and just ride better?

#7 ·
They add about a 1" I think. Not sure on ride. I used "OBSWIZ" has an adviser on what to use for what I wanted so if you guys have any questions he is a good one to talk to.

My goal was the same ride height but better ride.

The ride is awsome

and here before and after so you guys pic.

Before.

After

#10 · (Edited)
mine didnt work that way. It threw everying off and after looking at your webshot. I put them backwards

The wrap was hitting the shakle and I didnt like that. And it didnt look centered on the axle

Cary here is the pic i was refering to

#15 ·
The leaf wrap should be in the fixed position. If the bolt ever breaks, the axle will be all over the place.

The RSK bracket should be notched

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

#12 ·
Looks real good!!

Glad you got the improved ride results that you were after!:D

#14 ·
You will need at least a 3" rs kit and 4" Icon springs to match 8" rears..no block. You will get a better ride though with Icon 5" rears and a block. That high will require 2 new driveshafts and crossover steering to do it correctly.

#17 ·
Well Mines not changing so I geuss when it break. I will see you guys on the other side.

#18 ·
How did you do the rear lift? I'm glad I found this thread cause I was just fixin to ask you to post some pics so I can see how it is done. Those are V codes in the front? How do you tell by the stamping which springs you have?
Thanks
It looks great!
LW

#20 ·
Look close, they are two different trucks. One is said to be correct and the other incorrect. full wrap or not, if the bolt breaks or comes out, it's gunna be a mess.

#25 ·
Well using EX springs should be close to retaining that and since the OBS is lighter it should work and ride nice. Only one way to find out. FYI, the V codes will raise a EX aprox 2" so using a RS kit and Ex springs in the front should only geta 1" lift overall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.