Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

EGR DELETE

6K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  jackpunx 
#1 ·
hey im new to the nation and everything so im just curious about what the EGR delete will do i have an 06 the help would be great

#2 ·
Welcome! Talk to Abrannan19, he sells egr delete kits and will answer all your questions.

#4 ·
The EGR delete is just that.

here is a illustration of the intake manifold,EGR Valve, EGR cooler and the EGR up pipe.

Our kit removes the following item numbers 2, 3 and 4

you can compare the first image above to the image here, this is the EGR
valve (item3) removed and the hole welded closed.(right below the large hole)

you can compare the first image above to the image here, this is the EGR cooler (item2) ( 180* U shape and the blue hoses, plus the 90* elbow welded to the bottom side of the intake manifold)

the 90* elbow is on the right hand side towards the front

you can compare the first image above to the image here, this is the EGR up pipe and flex section. This is a stock up pipe vs. our modded up pipe

with our full delete kit you will remove all of your EGR system components. It will add longevity to your truck.

I hope this helps

#7 ·
I have them in stock. We mod the intake and up pipe and ship to the customer, customer pays a core fee and then when we get the core parts back we issue a refund for the core.

We can modify your intake if you wish to send them to us..it take approx. 3 days from the day we get it to the day we ship it back out.

#8 ·
I did an EGR delete on my 06 from Adam and i love it, be prepared to do some work though, but i have no complaints about the kit.

#14 ·
If you take it somewhere, which is what i would do unless your really good mechanic. It took me and my buddy about 23 hours to do the full swap, of course, we arent exactly diesel mechanics, but if your up for a challange, do it yourself.

#15 ·
I've actually got Adam's kit on two of our trucks. Fit is great and no more egr worries.

#21 ·
I see you are in Jacksonville. Do you do the installs on these kits? If so, how much would the kit plus install run?

#23 ·
Thanks, you're the first one i'll be calling when warranty is up(8 months). Havent done studs, but I might as well wait till they go. EGR delete is definately my priority!

#25 ·
Yeah, me and my buddy did it to his truck. Adam's set up is pretty slick, luckily we didn't have to remove the turbo...it took a few hours each day over a week or so to do it. It's pretty straight forward, but time consuming with all the crap crammed on the 6.0.

Not to hi jack the thread or anything but, Adam are you guys gonna work on one for the 6.4?

#27 ·
so will this help out how the truck runs, or just let it run longer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.