Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

wheels

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Ears93 
#1 ·
Do the 99-04 superduty wheels have the same offset as the 05-08?
Just wondering if you can put 05 wheels on an 03?

#2 ·
im wondering the same. i found a set of 20s off an 05 for super cheap. i just have to buy tires

#3 ·
I believe the axles on the 05 ^ are wider so the back spacing is different to compinsate for this. some one will chime in soon with more info.

#4 ·
the offset is different. i put 17" off a 05 on my buddies 02 and the rim actually hit the tie rod end. he then bought my 18" off my 06 and they clear the tie rod but they still sit in about an 1.5 more than the stock 02 wheels. we then bought 2" wheel spacers and they look sweet on the truck. i think the spacers were about $200

#5 ·
did he have to change anything when he put the spacers on it? Like studs or anything.

#6 ·
no, b/c if you get the 2" spacers the spacers bolts to your wheel studs and the spacers have another set of studs on them. its very simple.

#7 ·
what kind are they? thanks

#8 ·
i cant remember but we got them on ebay. as long as they are 2" billet aluminum than your good to go

#9 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
yep those look just like the ones we got

#12 ·
Can I put 305/55r20 or 325/60r20 on stock 20 inch wheels and no lift on a 06 f350?
My friend is getting ready to buy this truck and it needs tires.
Trying not to start a new thread.
Thanks,
Nick

#14 ·
Crazykev,
Are those stock 20 inch wheels? If not how wide are your wheels?
Thanks,
Nick

#16 ·
Cool! Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.