64K views 556 replies 98 participants last post by  theSLEEPER 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
thats going to be a hell of a ride.
im so very jealous.

#4 ·

#9 ·
Danny that thing is f'in awesome. Have to give a hand to those guys they are doing a he** of a job. Looks like it was made to be there. Maybe ford left that big open area for a reason. LOL LOL Glad to see some pics.

#18 ·
Gonna try it that way first and see what happens.

#31 ·
I believe its getting some 225 injectors. Should run damn good!! Cant wait!
Correct. We're gonna START with some 225's from Swamp's. :evil

tomm is tear down and send everything out to get coated the color of danny's choice

Pink!!!!! with a custom sponge bob air brushed on to the main bracket!!!!!!
That's gonna be AWESOME!!! :rockwoot:

I am no expert by any means but I see a boom for the stock turbo. I guess it depends on what procharger that is though. Can the size of it be released yet?
That's a definate possibility but if it does they'll just use the Procharger by itself. It flows enough air by itself. :D

One other question though... With how that procharger sits how is the belt ran?? I know most of the ones I have seen on the mustangs had the belt running the charger in the rear which would make the belt running behind that bracket. I know they have this figured out I am just curious as to how it will work.
There's a pic of the rear with the belt on it on the first page.

Sorry...the first time I met Danny.......all I could think of was...

You gotta put "Shrek lightning" on the side of that white truck.....LOL
Have you ever seen my Shrek Halloween pic? :hehe: I made it myself too:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.