Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

HPOP resivor

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  ckbed 
#1 ·
My E 99 project engine has no HPOP or resivor. I found one for sale for 10 bucks but its from a 95-96-97-98. Will that work on my E99 timing cover. And would that be a 17* one?

#2 ·
i think the 95s were diffrent but i could be wrong, but i think from 96-03 they were all the same.

#5 ·
he is just talking about the resivor not the HPOP its self.

#7 ·
There is a difference in the outward appearance between the 96/97 OBS and the SD reservoir, but I'm 99% sure they will interchange. What you got to be extremely careful of is the gasket between the top of the front cover and the reservoir. Read this thread and look @ the pics on post 24:

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2512

Wrong gasket and you WILL break the front cover....then you gotta pull the motor.

I got one I'll sell ya:

:D:D

#8 ·
how much would you sell that resivor for?

#10 ·
Pm me if you are interested in one. I polish the reservoir and other engine parts like the stock valve covers on a per order basis.

Brad, the adreneline is a 15/17* degree pump that has been modded right? Any and all stock housing pumps will bolt to your cover with no problem. My Friend Tubbz has the sd reservoir on his 97 with twin stealth pumps so it stands to reason that the reservoirs are interchangable. The 94.5 and the early 95 reservoirs are questionable. Wheither or not your timing cover has the inner lip on the top of the cover is what I was trying to point out. wrong gasket and you got problems.

#11 ·
It will bolt up. the only difference is appearance and tho E99 resivor will have two holes from front to back to bolt up the SD fuel bowl. It will work if you aren't planing to use a SD fuel bowl.

STROKER

#16 ·
Shooting across the hood and putting a little furrow in there?

#18 ·
yeah thats pretty much the story, i was shooting at a coyote

#19 ·
somebody didn't account for the 3 inches of difference between the scope and the barrel, and the 15* angle the truck was leaning.

#21 ·
I bet its one of those things that he wishes he woulda fixed now instead of spending all that money on his truck instead....:poke:

I let it slide for long enough.:evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.