Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of electric fans

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  6OhNo! 
#1 ·
This is the 7.3 99-03 powerstoke flex a lite fan kit, it fits awesome, just had to make our mounts to bolt up to the rad, the rad is out now, we'll snap more pics later of the bracket and post them for ya Engine Fuel line Auto part Wire Electrical wiring

Engine Auto part Fuel line Automotive engine part Vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
I've got the original one with the diamond plate shroud...I wish I had the smooth one though.

They do work good for me...they keep this Cummins every bit as cool as the stock fan does.

Joe welded tabs on top the attack to the 6.0 radiator....other than that mine fit perfect also.

#3 ·
That fan looks bad @$$,Have you noticed any difference?

Btw, I wonder what those blue nozzles are for.....:evil:evil

#4 ·
The fans work pretty good. The only advice I can give is buy a spare fan controller and keep it in the truck. Mine did crap out on me last summer when it was +35C outside and it got hot quick!! Might have just been a faulty one though but other than that they have worked awesome. One added bonus is that you could actually change a belt easily if need be.

Yah I bet you have a few more of them blue nozzles than me Frankie:poke:

Tyler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.