Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pulling truck and the tow truck progress.,

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  "THE DEMIZE" 
#1 ·
Here Is some progress that I have made with the pulling truck, so far just updated body parts but I figured I would share some pics.

Also in the pics is the OBS truck which will be my tow truck. take a look and see what you think??

steve

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Well thomas the OBS will be the tow truck but it will have a full sound system with TV's PS3 and Xbox for those boring waits in the parking lot. Im also doing the SD conversion with the intercooler with stage II's and fuel system. If I get some time this winter I was thinking of running twins not sure whitch set-up yet. diesel site's Hpop, DD clutch. On board air With some massive train horn's:D Single stack And whatever else I dream of in the process.lol

And yes those are trailer rims!LOL Hey they are just to mobilize it for now. I just bought 20's And I dont whant to scratch them !

steve

#9 ·
I gave 250 bucks shipped brand new for it it is a steel reflexxion hood, nice fit and great design. I get really big discounts on body parts, the whole 05 conversion cost me without the hood $350 bucks. Lights is on there way

i am deff coming down soon
i was down in hillsboro sat for a judging contest i should have stoped by:doh:
yeah you should of man I was out in the shop all day with my buddy fixen er up !

steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.