Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

who is this

3K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  goodstktbo 
#1 ·
lookin at driver list for a pull comin up in pa and seen a '97 ford out of ny called swamp donkey?

#3 ·
tom nicholas
there are 2 sd too carson stauffer and jason heimbach.
hope the fords do good its basically run what ya brung unlimited single or 3.2 on twins.

#6 ·
i see.
so looks like only 2 possible 7.3's, 1 d-max and 15 cummins. some of which run drop box reversers and rockwells.
mech its keystone nationals, in hagarstown pa/

#7 ·
There is only one TRUE Swamp Donkey

-Michael

#8 ·
i have seen carson stauffer's trucks pull, i know that they have a cummins in atleast one of their trucks, i am not sure but i think that the other one still has the 7.3 in it, they are definitely built trucks made to go 320ft at a time though

#10 ·
Sounds like the truck that Fuzzy and Pipewhiner run, with the RacerX trans.

-Michael

#21 ·
AFAIK, my worn out old dually has been in front of your trucks at every pull if that means anything lol:poke:[/QUOTE]

Ok LOL :blah:, see here you go again, the only time you ever beat me was when my truck broke, and thats been what maybe 2 or 3 times at the most, your big bad pullin trucks I believe have never beat me. Tell me this, how does a cc dually long bed with a gooseneck hitch, a tool box, and a transfer tank make it into a 8000 lb class. Kind of weird the only place you ever pull it is where your truck wont fit on a scale. Whatever korey, you and your boys quit runnin your mouths and bring out those high dollar bought not built pulling trucks and we will see at the track.

Back on topic
Has anyone ever seen swamp donkey go down the track. Does have any problems or hopping?

Matt

#22 ·
AFAIK, my worn out old dually has been in front of your trucks at every pull if that means anything lol:poke:

Ok LOL :blah:, see here you go again, the only time you ever beat me was when my truck broke, and thats been what maybe 2 or 3 times at the most, your big bad pullin trucks I believe have never beat me. Tell me this, how does a cc dually long bed with a gooseneck hitch, a tool box, and a transfer tank make it into a 8000 lb class. Kind of weird the only place you ever pull it is where your truck wont fit on a scale. Whatever korey, you and your boys quit runnin your mouths and bring out those high dollar bought not built pulling trucks and we will see at the track.

Back on topic
Has anyone ever seen swamp donkey go down the track. Does have any problems or hopping?

Matt[/QUOTE]

My truck has always fit on the scale and it even made weight at Fonda. No hitch empty tank no tool box or tailgate etc. look at the vid. It just runs plain and simple... and I never called it a puller so it does pretty well. Why don't you try to light a fire under their arses, cus I'm not having much luck with those high dollar pullers

And actually the twinned truck beat you at Fonda too although it was a few years ago. You even came back and rehooked remember and you still didnt pass it. That was the same night Andy tore his hitch off

#29 ·
Thanks, I'm going to try to make it. I'll let you know for sure so I can find you.

#30 ·
good luck dieselman!! you got some major competition. what all you got done?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.