Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Innovative diesel's new compounds

5K views 46 replies 19 participants last post by  Saber123316 
#1 ·
heres a teaser shot eric, i'll post them up as we build his kit, Auto part Automotive wheel system Wheel Rim

Auto part Rim Wheel

See less See more
#10 ·
That ought to kick some a$$.

#14 ·
hell no, i love my welding, tyler is a welder and he said i'm not allowed to touch it this time:doh:, erics will look pretty, i personally don't care what it looks like under the hood as long as it works on the track,LOL, next week we'll start on the kit, i'll post more pics then,

#18 ·
I offered my welding skills, guess i aint good enough :flipa:
lol

#22 ·
When i offered you were going to go to erics place and install, I would prefer TIG welding, much much cleaner looking !! how bout you get me a 62/70 and ill give you my 66 sb!

#24 ·
I would prefer TIG welding, much much cleaner looking !!
I agree with you for sure on this one!! Except we don't have a tig machine so we use what we have. We also don't have alot of time before TS as the engine is coming out of my truck tomorrow and we still have some work to do to Shawns truck before we leave and make Eric up a set of compounds....fun fun. Oh yah....and we both have full time jobs also that really seem to get in the way of playing.:doh:

Tyler

#25 ·
you can pick up a nice miller buzz box for 1500 bucks and not spend so much time grinding, too bad you werent doin the fit ups in MD or i would be there!

#26 ·
We can't make our setups look too pretty....we are building them in the back garage and not in some high performance diesel shop you know. :poke:

Gotta keep that ******* style in everything we build...I think that's what sets us apart from some of the other guys. It may not be the prettiest but hey it gets the job done and flat out works. :ford:

#30 ·
upgrades, tryin new shiny parts, our goal with tylers truck is to run 11.9 on fuel only, don't know if it will, but thats our goal, we have an external wastegate we are also putting on, engine has to be out for it, oil cooler delete, stuff like that, if the truck runs strong we'll let you guys know everything we put in, but until we can get the truck dialed we're not willing to share. we're making a few changes, for better or worse we don't know, but unless you try you'll never know!

#32 ·
Sounds good Shawn,I hope you guys reach your goal..You know what they say hard work pays!Good luck to you guys in TS!:ford:

#31 ·
Tim, my truck don't need to look pretty, it's proven power, the ranger for now is just eye candy:poke::pointlaugh::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.