Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need to get out of the house event

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jimdawg185 
#1 ·
Any one from VA or NC wanna get together for some beers or go to the mud bogs and watch me wreck my truck...
I'm getting bored here in Lynchburg.....
But seriously, are there any meet up groups for us powerstroke guys in central Va or the triangle in NC.

#5 ·
hey, get that ol codger to open that warehouse full of old cars for us there in l'burg. down in old town near the childrens' museum if i remember right.

#9 ·
i'd like to get out to yall in tn, but my damn truck caught on fire and i "get" to fight it out with the insurance company. Im pretty sure it wont be done by the 14th, but if t is, Im there!!!

I think that State Farm has lost their minds, I have never had a more picky adjuster in my life. She even took pictures of my navigation unit, and the fire was under the hood.

#11 ·
It doesn't help that we had a huge snow storm last week and every person that has a set of keys in lynchburg decided to crash their car.

The fire started on or near the glow plug relay. I started her up and within 30 seconds i couldn't see my hood. I threw it open after killing the key and tossed snow at it for twenty min. The motor harness is gone as are the fuel lines, HPOP lines and a few sensors. Kinda heart breaking as I have my heart and soul into this thing. I hope they replace the IDM and PCM, I noticed that the truck kept running after I killed it, it may have shorted the electronics out as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.