Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Cecil Co. Dragway opener

831 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  LRTMatt 
#1 ·
Well it's not any kind of an official event, but Friday night Feb 27 is going to be Cecil County Dragway's first official Friday night racing for the year. I already know of a good number of trucks that will be attending.

Anybody from MD, DE, NJ or PA that is interested should show up providing it doesn't rain. We always have a good time and the more diesel trucks we can get there the better! :tree:

#4 ·
Sorry man. I just did a quick search and can't find any specific thread about this. I know it's been mentioned but I wanted to make sure that anybody interested saw this since it's getting close. If there are 3 threads out there they must be in the wrong forums.

#9 ·
It looks like Cecil has cancelled racing for tonight. Doesn't look like they want to put any effort into prepping the track after the little bit of rain that we had today. I guess maybe we will see some of you at the TNT dyno event tomorrow. Most of the action will be high hp Dodges, but I know of a few Powerstrokes that should make a good showing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.