Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

injectors

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  DZL JIM 
#1 ·
Is anybody outhere running beans stage 2 injectors want to know how good they are. Are they worth it or should i go with some hybrids. Thanks in advance.:confused:

#2 ·
Most people will tell you to just go with hybrids. I'm still on stock sticks but have stage 1s on the way.

#4 ·
Im runing stage II's in mine and like the way they run. Ive had no problems, my hp and torque #'s are in my sig. Hope this helps.

#5 ·
You really got 360hp and 965 tq? That is a high torque number compared to horse power.

#6 ·
Yeah thats what is, but I ran on Scheids mustang dyno and bean said id loose hp on it. Bean said with setup I had should be closer to 400+. Havent had a chance to run it again.

#8 ·
are you guys with those hp and torque numbers running a very fast 1/4 mile time or do you know? youd think with over 900 flbs youd be flin down the track?

#9 ·
what year is your truck. You need to see if you have pmrs or forged rods befor you go buying big injectors and blow your truck up. if you have forged go with hybrids and you have pmrs go with stages 2 ands have them de-tuned a little for every day driving.

#13 ·
I like my hybrids alot!!! :ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.