Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ccsb 12's on stock sticks?

5K views 45 replies 23 participants last post by  6OhNo! 
#1 ·
has it been done? if not, is it possible? obviously on the juice. what's the weight difference between cc's and ec's? thanks

#6 ·
I know there's a few super cabs running 12's, and a reg cab that's really close just on fuel, but I don't know of any crew cabs. that's why i'm wondering the weight difference, if I've got a factory freak like eric, I think it's possible. the chances of that, though, aren't that great.

#12 ·
my 01 4door sb weighs around 7500. my brothers 99 short bed xcab is just a hair over 7200. both 4wd trucks and this weight is without a driver. :tree:

#27 ·
My truck on stock sticks,stock turbo,and spray went a 12.6 at 106 and at a different track ran a 7.9 at 85 in the 1/8 this was back in late 06 early 07...
F350 Crewcab,sb,4x4 with stock 18's..weighed 7800 plus driver..

#32 ·
With the extra-cabs runnin' as low as 12.3's I'd think it'd be pretty easy to get a crew-cab in the 12's. I think there's only like a 500lb difference in the two, max. For the diesels the general formula is every 200-300lbs equals one tenth iirc.

#34 ·
#41 ·
I sent it to Barry at Nadp,I've heard nothing but good stuff about him...

Are you ready for the race in March Shawn?

#43 ·
right on, so whats the chance your goin to bring your truck up to the TS event, or are you gonna hide down in your little corner in miami.:pointlaugh:LOL, just giving you a hard time, you should tag along with douggy down there

#44 ·
I was just asking to see if you were going,Remember you need to put your ''Racing Injectors'' to make a fast pass :hehe:LOL Just ####ing with ya!:D
I don't hide,I've said this a couple times on the forums already I'm not interested in traveling.There's an 1/8mile track 30 minutes from me and a 1/4 mile 2hrs away...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.