Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

quick question

682 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JuststrokeIT 
#1 ·
Ok so a week or so ago my truck was jerking really hard and chugginging along throwing P1211 ICP Not Controllable - Pressure Above/Below Desired so i changed the oil for starters this made it run like before however still sometimes when in 120hp setting under acceleration the tach will jump real quick and motor jumps and light flashes that code again, so was wondering if the HPOP could be getting weak or if its just the IPR needing changed or even injector o-rings how can i tell? The truck has 245,000 on it so the pump is a bit old along with IPR. If its the pump i plan on getting the adrenaline and a new or used IPR just to be safe but i am going to get swamps S/175/173 Split Shot Injectors or the single shots and am unsure if that pump will keep up?

#3 ·
:whs:
If that doesn't help, you probably need to think about a pump before getting injectors. If you don't want to pay for Injectors AND a Pump, you could look into some small hybrids. Less oil, more fuel, all good :D

#4 ·
anybody got a write on this? I thought if used to be on guzzles page but I was unable to find it yesterday or today :shrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.