Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New additions to truck

861 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  speediseverything 
#1 ·
Well as of right now ive only got the dp tuner, intake and 4" turbo back dual exhaust. Im looking to find a decently priced off set single stack kit or atleast a site to point me in the right direction of peicing together my own. Also what valve body do you guys suggest going with? Power wise im pretty satisfied with just the tuner exhaust and intake, dont plan on going with bigger turbo or injectors,etc. Thanks for the help guys

Danny

#2 ·
what year truck do you have? As far as stacks there are a few sponsors on here that could help you out. I like DPP power has a good selection and good prices.

Injectors and turbo, what are you planning on doin with the truck. A lot of guys are running the gt38 bb and hybrids or stage 1 sticks and are using them as a "daily driver" I would go that route if i we you, i love mine:D

#3 ·
Sorry i meant i didnt plan on doing anything with the turbo or injectors, or oil or any big power mods, well atleast in the next year or two anyways haha. My truck is a early 99 f250 with 4" lift and 35's. nothing fancy about it just want to shift a little more firm( have the bullydog shift enhancer-wasnt very impressed) and i dont really care for the exhaust thats on it. ill check out dpp thanks

#4 ·
#5 ·
if i do the transgo tugger kit do i have to pull the trans? ive heard of this before due to replacing somehitng in the front pump? that kit seems pretty straight foward but not really wanting to pull the transmission to install a shift kit. let me know. thanks guys

#6 ·
yes the trans needs to come out to do the pump mod. you can skip that part of it and just do the rest..

#8 ·
I like my Racer X valve body. There's a few choices out there. I'd also do the Racer X TC. They are prices great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.