Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!

4K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  secondarychaos 
#1 ·
My buddie has a 2001 7.3 P/S CC SB 4x4 lifted on 37s he has stage one injectors I think there not much bigger than stock I dont remeber but im pretty sure they are stage ones but he also has a wicked wheel stock exhaust and intake and he has a built tranny T/C and new heavy duty clutche's in the tranny he says his truck runs a 8.57 in the 1/8 mile I dont by it I didnt see it run but his best run without the chip was a 9.80 thats what a ran when I ran um in my 6.0 I run a 9.14 on 35s with just a intake exhaust and a sct tuned by innovative diesel and he said his 60 foot was like a 1.3 I dunno thats what he said so just thought id see what you guys thought not ragin on the 7.3 I like it I just dont belive that time with what he has.:ford:

#3 ·
Do you want to know what I don't believe?

That you and the ( . ) have ever been introduced to one another. I refused to continue reading after my brain saw about the third instance of a new thought having been plastered on the end of another with absolutely no interruption from any form of punctuation whatsoever. <=(Ends Sentence)

This isn't a cell phone, I'm not reading a text message and I'm not a 15 year old girl. I like to read one sentence at a time.

#6 ·
Idontknowwhy youguys give somepeople such a hardtime its notlike weall went tocollege someof us have other thingsmore importantthen makingsure all our spaces and such are correct really is is that hard to readsomething that neverstops I dont mind when peoplenever stop a typing fit to add a .

#9 ·
Where are your periods and commas at Sleeper? Lol

#12 ·
Jesus! I'm a high school drop out with a GED and a bad attitude, but damn it I at least try to make an effort to hide the fact that I'm not as smart as I think I am. Thanks Charles for saying something. My head hurt after trying to figure out what the hell it said.

#20 ·
I know his punk-u-ation was bad and all.

BUT, none of you guys would ever make it as a court reporter. LOL

You can read something like that in under 5 seconds if you can interpret short hand and skim "certain" useless words. AND still Understand it.

It takes more than a GED to do that though.

OK maybe 8 seconds. Either way speed reading might sound dorky but it keep a fella from making an ass out of him/herself when his/her brain is not smart enough to "plug in" its own period and adjust word usuage accordingly:poke:

Super Duper flame suit is ON:gethim:

#26 ·
Yeah its BS and you know what I dont really care what you think of my typing I just type dont care thanks onto the next subject

#28 ·
the light's were smoked. without a doubt. 1.3 60ft......uh....no your buddy is running 9.7's at best. i once ran a 9.6 at 67...boy i was really hauling butt's. man i was fast. i like when people run faster mph than me in the 1/8th than i do in the quarter...

#31 ·
So , since my brains fried from all the run-on's. Let me get this straight.

A 2001 7.3 cc sb truck. I'm assuming it's four wheel drive.
He has stage one injectors, a wicked wheel, and some other stuff, along with 37 inch tires?

Best I've seen out of stock injectored trucks, was an 01 sc sb 4x4, with just a chip ran a 9.79 at 69 mph. Stock tires, stock tranny, stock everything except the chip.

If he's got stage one injectors, and a decent exhaust I'd say he's probly running a low nine second eight mile at around 70- 71 mph, if he's got it geared right. Stock gears, he might run as fast as a stock truck with just a chip. So, --probably a 9.80- 9.90 at 67- 68 mph. And the 60 foot is definately NOT a 1.3 anything. Closer to a 1.90- 2.10

#33 ·
Yup thats all he has done to it.Called up my buddie and he was there he said he ran a 9.70 then I called hime the next day and he said that he did a 8.57.So how in the hell do you go down to a 8.57 from a 9.70 must of been pulled down there track with a jet car LMAO

#35 ·
This is just an off topic comment. But... Whenever I see a post that resembles a kindergarden education, I ignore it. I am in no means trying to offend anyone. Just saying that if you put up a post that looks like a kindergardner wrote, most will give you greif. Or ignore it all together. So you are hurting yourself by making an illegible post. Sorry for the rant. Make it legable so others will want to help.

#37 ·
"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
:poke:

#41 ·
Translation:
My buddy has a 2001 7.3 P/S CC SB 4x4 lifted on 37s. He has stage one injectors. I think there not much bigger than stock. I don't remember for certain, but I'm pretty sure they are stage ones. He also has a wicked wheel, stock exhaust and intake and he has a built tranny and T/C and new heavy duty clutches in the tranny. He says his truck runs a 8.57 in the 1/8 mile. I don't buy it. I didn't see it run, but his best run without the chip was a 9.80. When I ran my 6.0, I ran a 9.14 on 35s with just an intake, exhaust and a SCT tuned by Innovative Diesel. He said his 60 foot was like a 1.3. I just thought I would see what you guys thought. I am not ragging on the 7.3, I just found his time hard to believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.