Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Truck got keyed AGAIN!!

5K views 64 replies 34 participants last post by  jdc753 
#1 ·
This sucks, this is the second time in the last 6 months!! But they got the hood this time so I am thinking about going ahead and trying to find a hood for it and let insurance paint it.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap hood? Cowl, Ram Air, etc...

#3 ·
Dude me and you are in the same boat. :(

Hope you catch those ####ers... I know the next time someone ####s up my ####, their ass is going to jail.

#5 ·
that sucks big time, nothing worse than some jelous people messing with a mans belongings and not man enough to face the man.

Did they get just the hood? Bout time for an excuse to get a new hood without stick on vents :poke: Sucks for the punks to keep messing with your truck though, seems ya can just never have nice things. Hopefully it will all work out for you like last time and the truck will come out looking better than ever.

#9 ·
I would bet money its the same person. Someone you have smoked, fuked there sister, something and they are pissed off. There going to keep doing it until they get caught.

#11 ·
That really F'N sucks.

#13 ·
:doh: :doh: :doh:

#15 ·
wow sorry dude i remember reading about the 1st time on HPJ!

#21 ·
dang dude that sucks. you have a really nice truck.

#22 ·
Sorry to hear this. Some bitch did this to my 02 a few years ago - I found out who it was like a year and a half after it happened just haven't had a run in... can't exactly crack a girl in the face though :doh:

I am glad I have another DD for this reason, I leave my 7.3 in a safe place and don't drive it out/park it if I don't have to. With as much $$$ as you have tied up, might be worth looking into a deal like this... Good luck getting it fixed I hope it is resolved quickly!!!

#24 ·
Any pics? On second thought that would probably make me cringe cause your truck is sooo nice. If you saw my paint you would cringe as well. I seriously think that I qualify as having the worst paint on any PSD on here. But then again my truck is my wheeler... Sorry man

#28 ·
Folks need to stop posting links and prices to non-sponsors in this thread. We do have supporting vendors here that sell hoods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.