Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

i need more lift?

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  CNDiesel 
#1 ·
hey guys i am itching for somemore lift do yall have any ideas on getting 1 or 2 more inches of lift? without buying new springs or rsk?

See less See more
#5 ·
Saw a thread recently for OBS's Lifts the ass up 2-2.5". Just grinding off the old rivits, drilling new holes and installing bolts. Ive seen abunch of threads about it, I saw a good one recently... less then 1 week ago. I think it was somewhere in the org in the OBS section.

#7 ·
Yeah, they go right under your leaf packs. Take leaf packs out, undo the center bolt holding them together, Put the AAL in. TIGHTEN WITH A C-CLAMP! Do not use the center bolt to tighten the leaf spring pack together. Tighten the bolt to 20ft/lb. Then install. Sence you have a SAS on your 250 you dont have to Fart around with getting alighnment. You oblivoulsy have a pitman arm drop right???

Id do a RSK, you wont ride like a tank!

#9 ·
Id lift the whole truck atleast an additional 3 inches!!!

#12 ·
thats what i am gonna do prob it will be expensive i will have to buy another pitman arm or do cross over steering and all new shocks and build a new trac bar bracket and lengthen my drive shaft

#21 ·
If you're interested, I am really happy with my cross-over steering from OFF Road Design here in CO. I have a kingpin axle so it would probably be a little different setup on your truck if you have a balljoint axle. www.offroaddesign.com they mainly show older full size GM parts on their website but they make it for the Fords also.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.