Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dyno Day in Southern Ohio

6K views 107 replies 18 participants last post by  "THE DEMIZE" 
#1 ·
We have scheduled a dyno day for April 18,2009 at Quick Rev Diesel in Kettering,Oh, starting @ 8:00 am. There will be plaques awarded for highest horsepower and torque. 3 pulls for $75, on a dyno dynamics load dyno. If you don't want to pull on the dyno, bring your truck anyway and show it off. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Rain date is April 25. Pm me or ccstroker97 with any questions that you have.

#2 ·
:stupid: HAD TO DO THAT:poke:

Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone and having a good time. If it is a good turnout the dyno will be going all night long until all have got the chance to run. Quick Rev has plenty of parking lets see if we can fill it up with some smoke from the dyno!!!

Any suggestions let us know before it's to late to change.

Any cute volunteers to do the grilling would be great. :drool: (and I've seen some of you guys and your not cute enough!!!!):pointlaugh:

#6 ·
Good deal, I will be marking my calendar.

-Michael

#11 ·
I should be there, just started my truck tonight after converting it to 4x4 and adding DDSB clutch, head studs, injectors, fuel system, don't really have any transfer case or driveshafts yet, hopefully I can get them in it so I can see what kindof #'s it will make. My be multi colored but thats OK.

#12 ·
Good to here you finally got it fired up. You got my number, give me a call if you need a hand, I'll do what I can when I can.

#19 ·
thanks for all the pm's and replys i think it will be a good turn out.# i have heard that a few dodge boys thats coming have been talking alot of smack:pointlaugh: so bring out the power with the fords:evil!!!!!:ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.