Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Twins

5K views 49 replies 23 participants last post by  AlanB 
#1 ·
A big thanks to RSP for all the hard work, thanks man! Took TW for a ride I think he likes em' lol

See less See more
#10 ·
Just a small set of turbo's Jeremy;) II phatshaft on top and a S400 on
bottom.

I'll get more pics later it's nasty out now. Really can't see the bottom charger anyway. Very tight fit on the OBS trucks, we did make room for a bigger charger in the future :D

#9 ·
Thats funny. Looks good got any more engine shots?

#13 ·
Its definitly fun to drive, The back tires are not long for this world either

#20 ·
spool up is right on still messin with the converter stall. We have a different converter to try, it should almost be instant then.

I haven't drivin any other Cummins powered trucks so I don't really how to compare it to another set up.

#26 ·
Ahhh, makes me want to get another turbo on mine!

You're gonna be at TS, right? There'll be a few other Cummins powered Fords there that I'm sure you could take a spin in for comparison purposes. ;)

#21 ·
How'd ya do the Destroked lodo where it used to say Dodge on the Valve cover.

#22 ·
Scott gave it some love with an CNC mill, we found a decal laying around that fit pretty nice. It should hold me over until the all billet valve covers are done:evil

#23 ·
How long did it take you to remove the seat from your crack after you rolled into it???:pullover: Really nice job!:bowfast:

#24 ·
lol, I'm starting to get used to the power. TW on the other hand still has some cleaning up to do LOL

#25 ·
I really like the pic.

#28 ·
Only if he keeps me out of it. :D I drove it home from Rocky's with Alan following me in his work van. I pulled out into traffic, only half way mashing on it. I can tell you that the rear end gets a bit squirrely with not much throttle at all. I think Alan thought I was gonna put it in the ditch. I told him, "heck, ditches aren't anything for me and this truck". ;)

On the other side, Alan was driving my Excursion yesterday and got on it, and then of course had to ask, "is that all your truck has in it? Where's the power?" :blah:
My truck is like the red headed step child around here. No love, the little white princess truck gets it all. :mad:
But, y'all watch and see what truck will be towing the other when we come out to TS. LOL

#35 ·
I'd take that too. As long as there was no white diesel truck there either. ;) That's the major time sucker around my house.

I'm ready for summer to get here, so that Alan actually starts spending weekends with me at the lake, rather than with Rocky in the shop!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.