Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BFH - S400

9K views 75 replies 29 participants last post by  moremph 
#1 ·
Some pics...

That's a 12" ruler.

I know the housings are not oriented correctly yet but they are both on V bands so it should be easy to adjust.

See less See more
#11 ·
It's been here for a couple of weeks. I'm dying to put it on. Truck has been out of my hands for 2 weeks now. :(

#13 ·
I've never held a 42 in my hands, but my S400 is bigger than a BB 40 that I have held. I would imagine a 42 and an S400 are similar in physical size.

Dave

#15 ·
S400 is a large frame 74mm... had it next to my friend John's S300 (thought it was an H2E a while back) that has a 76mm wheel in it and it DWARFs it...

#23 ·
:whs: i no mine will not clean up all the smoke

#35 ·
Want one?

There may be a bottle in the future. When I have enough funds to patch up the bottom end if she lets go again :D

#22 ·
That's going to make atleast 4 trucks that I know of with this similar combo now, isn't it?

It should rock out a little!!

-Michael

#24 ·
Scotty, Me, Garrett, Marty, and Tank........but Jonathan has told me that there is more than a dozen forged rods 7.3's out there running the same setup with zero issues.

Garrett, Your truck is going to be sick! :D My truck pulls so freaking hard.

#25 ·
I figured there were more, but It seems that you 4-5 are hogging all the attention LOL

-Michael

#31 ·
That thing is massive. Can't wait to see some video's of the truck after you in stall that. HURRY

#37 ·
O I know... I'm teetering on that line of insanity.

But if I get this other truck and swap motors and trans, then I may just end up with some better rods and a filled block :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.