Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

F550 Lift Kit Help

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  cannonballxp 
#1 ·
I was looking to raise my F550 with a 5" to 6" suspension lift. I have looked at some of the aftermarket providers and didn't see any kit offered for a 550. Can anyone help guide me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I don't have the whole answer, but I doubt you will be able to go over 4.5 inches of lift. The pitman arms are different for trucks with the wider front axle, and that may cause problems for going over 4.5 inches.

#4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I looked at the Fabtech website before posting this thread and didn't see they had kits for the 2006 F550. Am I missing something?

#5 ·
I guess i'm not sure. I know they have them for the 2011-2013 450s and 550s. Mine is a 2013 f-450 that we ordered the 6" kit for and they said they were selling them as fast as they could make them and it would take 2-3 weeks to get it after i ordered. I called fabtech and asked questions before i ordered it through a local shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.