Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

June 20th. Pro Diesel Challenge III. OBX Speedway, Creswell, NC, Drags, Pulls, Dyno

6K views 77 replies 13 participants last post by  TERRCO 
#1 ·
Outlaw Diesel Drag Racing, DPM Dyno and Truck Pulls @ Outer Banks Speedway.

Hey everyone Big Daddy Motorsports and Outer Banks Speedway are teaming up to bring you the Pro Diesel Challenge III. There will also be having a bad a$$ truck challenge; whatever truck does the best in et, hp and sledpulling. More class info and payouts to follow as sponsors get lined up. If you have a diesel and you want hook to the sled or race down the track you've gotta be there. It's an open field so, everyone come on out and let's see what you've got.

So don't forget June 20th at OBX Speedway in Creswell, NC.

Check it out at www.outerbanksspeedway.com

More Info Here

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44835

#4 ·
Re: June 20th. Pro Diesel Challenge III. OBX Speedway

thanks for getting this posted up for me guys.i have been buisy with work and preping for the diesel power challenge.event is shaping up very nicely.talked with many of the teams at TS and it looks like the prostreet field will have a great turnout. We arehoping the Schied dragster and Darren s pro stock truck will be there as well.i am tying to get some top noth pullers in for theevnt as well.we will be having a top truck challenge ie...racing ,dyno and sled pull any and all comers are welcome.i have some committements from a few dmax guys who are going to do the trio,i will put my ctd in ,we need some psds as well...also want to thank Mike D and PSN for becoming a sponsor of the PDC.i also hear Mike D will be at the evnt racing a chevy dmax in the brackets....if you need info please let me know...jess

#6 ·

hotels close by?
Prolly the closest would be Plymouth. Im looking forward to this, and seeing a few people from up here. I just hope some dumb kids dont screw this up like at TS.

#11 ·

i am Jess Spruill its my event....;)
Oh damn. I didnt know that:bowfast: Isnt Buck your brother? Thats a badazz truck man!!

#14 ·

Looking forward to the event....i plan on doing the diesel challenge. There will be a couple good running 6.0s from virginia beach coming down and i think the swamps diesel ( scotty's) truck might make it as well.

BTW, OBX Speedway is a great facility and its one of the best hooking tracks ive been too....... IIRC, I think the schieds dragster made there 1/8 mile record there.

#15 ·

Looking forward to the event....i plan on doing the diesel challenge. There will be a couple good running 6.0s from virginia beach coming down and i think the swamps diesel ( scotty's) truck might make it as well.

BTW, OBX Speedway is a great facility and its one of the best hooking tracks ive been too....... IIRC, I think the schieds dragster made there 1/8 mile record there.
Yeah its definately a FAST track there is quite of couple of gassers on the entire east coast that hold some nice personal records there.

#20 ·

Mr. Jess, do you need any volunters with the event? If so I would love to come help out, just let me know so I can make plans.

#24 ·

Mr. Jess, do you need any volunters with the event? If so I would love to come help out, just let me know so I can make plans.
its just Jess no mr stuff.as far as volunteers it would be awesome if you could just come out bring a friend or 2 and have a great time,leave the work to us,between the organizers ,obx staff and big daddy motorsports i think we are in good shape.thanks for you offer,if this event keeps growing i may soon be begging for help...

#34 ·
#36 ·

should be fun!!
You gonna be there? I would love to see the look on the chevy guy's faces when you run your truck. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.