Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

lookin for pics of superdutys with rims

13K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  jetboy 
#1 ·
hey guys im lookin to put my truck back to stock high and want to put some rims on it im sick of the lift and tires aka loader tires they suck for everything im thinkin about eather 18s or 20s with some 33s i cant go to big becuase i need to fit under a gooseneck car hauler one of these days so let me see what you guys have thanks for the help

#2 ·

#12 ·
17x9 with 275/60r17 Toyo Proxes S/t's

Here are mine. 18x10 Diamo 17 Karate black and chromies with 35x12.50 Xtreme A/Ts:
I like those wheels. Any idea what they weigh?

#4 ·
heres some new pictures i took of my truck over the weekend

p.s. no center caps on the back rims they came in today and i put them back on

Attachments

#8 ·
yah i just priced the wheels we 639 for all 4 im lookin for 33s or mabey 35s again im got pro comp x treans and they suck there like a damn loader tire and there on 17 in micky tompson sim bead lock wich suck to polish so im thinkin about unloading them and getin something like yours

#9 ·
Hmmm. I can't say anything bad about my Pro Comps. They ride very well and the wear awsome so far without hardly any noise.

Just don't get the Nittos, they are WAYYY over priced and they wear like crap. Had a friend that only got 10K out of his and that was without any burnouts or what not.

I enjoy my wheels as well. But like you said, they can be a pain to clean really well due to all the little wholes. But I can't complain, I love them.

#25 ·
I will post both of the ones I got
Chrome ones are Diamo 8 Karots I believe 20x10
Black ones are 20x10 moto metal 951 black(spare tire and rim)
Both are on 38x15.50r20 mickey thompson mtz

Old Picture of my truck but tis the only one I have where its clean
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/jonnysteals/New F250 Diesel/goodnewtruckpic.jpg

Heres the different wheels and tires> sorry bout the pictures they were takign with my cell phone

#27 ·
sure I will send them to you. all I ask in return is that you send me a sack of money in return. I think we have the same exact truck except mine is a lariat. COme to jersey to tint my tailights lol. you know you want to.

#33 ·
That's a sharp lookin' truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.