Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Throttle Body Spacers 6.0

7K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  !!!PainTrain!!! 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I was looking over the Innovative Diesel Products section and I saw some throttle body spacers for the 6.0 03-04. Excuse my Ignorance but I was just curious what this does if anything? I have heard of them being used for Gassers but never seen them used in Diesel Apps. Thanks! :shrug:

#13 ·
Doesnt the early 6ohs have a "throttle body" persay? Granted it doesnt work like a throttle body does on a gasser, but I thought I had seen before were the early 6ohs had a butterfly valve on the intake track, between the filter and turbo?

now LOL LOL

A spacer in that placement, would not do a dang thing for a diesel, but I think they do have a butterfly valve, that any idiot might actually think it could be for benifit.

#18 ·
They are in production for all model year 6.0s, atleast that is what the latest issue of Summit has listed. Will it do anything? Yea, it probably does alittle something. Will you be able to feel or notice a different? I seriously doubt it.

I can't believe Eric would even sell something like that
Remember, Eric is in business to make a profit, just like everyone else. I'm sure there are people out there that bought these things and swear up and down about how good they work.

If you wanna talk about useless stuff for sale by people, look at BD's CCV kit. Something that someone can do for $20 in their driveway and they are charging over $300 for it:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.