Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Empire built motor plus possible sponsorship

11K views 111 replies 47 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
We have a fully CUSTOM built 7.3 ready to drop in for sale.
Motor is sold with possible sponsorship package

We are really looking for someone with a donor truck looking for backing/sponsorship.

For the sponsorship- needs to be someone able to make national events. Also willing to test new products. This is a one time offer.

Serious inquiries ONLY!!

Please PM for details on motor and sponsorship package.

#6 ·
Sweet deal...

#9 ·
So when are you gonna tell them that in order to qualify they have to agree to mount up 6 blowers and that they will not even be able to put the hood back on their truck?

:D

#12 ·
Well if y'all would hurry up with my truck y'all have over there already I'll ship the Fordota up there depending on how big of a rush y'all are in for the money. :poke: :D Seriously.

#17 ·
i think you should sponsor me in the west side of the states, it would mainly be drag races though, not sure on the amount of sledd pulls around here?

#23 ·
You can take my truck for the next year or so maybe a little more and do what you want with it!!! Whats it going to cost me?

#26 ·
i would like a pm or a phone call, im seriously interested in this?

#27 ·
Two years ago when money wasn't so tight I'd have been all over this. I would love to have this opportunity. Guess I'll just get to be jealous of the person who gets it.

Good luck guys! I can't wait to see it perform.

#46 ·
I'll send the Fordota up there tomorrow if y'all can take payments of $100 per month! LOL LOL LOL

This sux! Why can't I be rich?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.