Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Po611 Fuel injecter control module

17K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  bud0994 
#1 ·
my 05 6L started to blow white smoke at idle when warm and at take offs it is putting out a p0611 (fuel injector control module- performance)code and a p1378(not sure about this one) need some help please

#7 ·
thanks but i reset the codes and they have not come back. i cant get it to smoke at idle anymore and it only somkes white when i take off and it has been raining a lot here. i have been hitting a lot of big puddles could that be the problem the white smoke gets less and less

#10 ·
If you got the code from the SCT then I would have them checked again. I didn't see that you specified what you used to check it, but thats what I use for my truck and it was throwing P0611 FICM and I brought it to a shop and their device didn't find a code. But then again I haven't seen White Smoke since I bought my truck. If you didn't use SCT then disreguard this message. Just trying to save some stress if I can!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.