Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

saw a 6.4 with innovative tune and dpf delete on the dyno!!

28K views 225 replies 39 participants last post by  Pahrump 
#1 ·
the thing rolled HARD!! dyno seemed to be a lil bit low...not much though..he made 481 with just the tuner, intake, dpf gone, and exhaust... very, very impressive!

#6 ·
I'm sure the attitude of a lot of Chevy and Dodge guys will change when they see a few of these CR Powerstrokes out there killing the competition.

#22 ·
Yeah we can meet up there, I am trying to get the turbo kit finished up on my mustang and I am gonna roll over there to dyno it so I can see what it puts down compared to the numbers it puts down on Houston when I get it tuned...wanna see if the dyno is accurate or not.

BTW they dont have the thing needed to read the TQ numbers on the diesels...or thats what they told me anyhow

#20 ·
I don't really see that weight being insanely out of place. My 06 CC LB 4x4 weighs 7800 minimum with me in the seat and less than 1/4 tank of fuel. That is with no spare or any other extra junk that would weigh it down, but the tailgate was still in place. Throw in another 50 to 60 lbs per tire for those monsters and maybe 200-250 for the lift and you are easily at 8300.

I doubt that 8750 is as light as he can get it, but he did say "race weight".

#24 ·
so how does innovative's tuning compare to spartan tuning?

#32 ·
So have you been to the track in your single cab, what times have you ran if you have been

#31 ·
well i am all but set on spartan when i do it but i'm still open to options lol

#34 ·
Hope i dont regret purchasing the spartan 275 will be on the truck friday when i make it back home....guess ill see what it does when the truck will be on the dyno at suncoast:evil

#37 ·
this thread wasnt made to pimp one or discredit another. this was made because it was the first time i had ever seen a 6.4 on the dyno other then dallas. im sure they both make great power. now if matt would get off his azz and get busy here we could have more fun with it.

#42 ·
I installed a offroad Livewire with Innovatives Extreme Street tune, deleted the dpf, and dynoed an 08 6.4 for a customer today. I wish I had some dyno sheets to post up, but we had a couple of problems and I didn't record the best one. On the extreme setting we saw a peak of 502 hp and 10xx trq at 2900 rpm before we would set a code for low rail pressure or pull the restriction meter in. There is definately more hp there in the upper rpms, but the check engine light cut the fuel. Truck is bone stock except for the delete and dpf back 4". He said the fuel filter was due for a changing, so I don't know if the stock system just can't keep up or the filter is dirty. I am putting on a intake system probably next week, and we will give it another try then with a new fuel filter. I was definately impressed.

Oh, and the test ride was :redspotdance::bow::bow::rockon::rockwoot::rockon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.