Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Selling A fully built Motor.

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  lubeowner 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in buying a fully built motor? Rods, head work, piston compression change, the whole nine yards....$10,000

Also want to sell the fully built Suncoast transmission with all billet shafts and Torque convertor., less than 1000 miles on it....$3,500

#4 ·
I'll let ou know if I hit the Powerball! LOL Good luck with the sale though, sounds like a really good deal.

#10 ·
I thought you were going to put that engine in a mod pull truck.

#11 ·
Plans change.

I haven't gotten back to anyone on the transmission, yet. The new truck I am buying has a manual tranny in it, so I need to get a core auto tranny to put back in my truck. I will have the tranny out so if you are interested I would do the swap of trannys in your truck with the sale price. Drive your truck into my shop with the stock tranny and drive it out with the built tranny and Torque Convertor in it. As I stated before this transmission only has about 1000 miles on it. It was rebuilt after the last pull of the season.

Now if someone is interested in my truck with a Stock Motor (with Head Studs, 190 injectors, Turbonetics 61mm, FASS, SCT, Spearco intercooler, CFM Big Mouth and so forth) and built tranny, It is going down the road, so lets make a deal. For the right price I will leave in what ever parts you want with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.