Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.0 EGR Delete

5K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Abrannan19 
#1 ·
For those who have done or had it done, I want to know which egr delete for the 6.0 is better or the best one to buy.

#8 ·
so one welds up the intake manifold and one uses a block off plate. both have new up pipes and 180* bends for returns. are there any others out there?

#9 ·
I'm getting Eleite's put in right now.

#11 ·
I live about 30 minutes away from Liberator and will never have them work on anything of mine. Bad personal experiences up there.

I have seen kits from FCDP and Liberator and the quality isn't even in the same ball park. FCDP's kit is well designed, well put together, reasonably priced, and gets the job done, period.

#14 ·
I've got one from Adam with First Coast. Actually I have two.

#15 ·
i have used first coast and GOS, both nice kits,

Bad thing about the FirstCoast is it is exchange and you have to send the whole manifold back but it does delete the egr valve out of the system.

GOS kit is nice too straghtforward and can be done fairly easy, but you leave the egr valve in the manifold it just aint doin anything anymore

Travis

#17 ·
i have used first coast and GOS, both nice kits,

Bad thing about the First Coast is it is exchange and you have to send the whole manifold back but it does delete the egr valve out of the system.
yes our kit does require you shipping your core intake back..

BUT the good thing about that is when you get your modded intake from us not only is your EGR completely deleted but you are starting over with a virtually brand new intake manifold, this is because we let them sit in a parts washer for several days then pressure wash them..so they are pretty clean when we ship them out..we see this as a big plus considering what the core returns we get back look like..they get REAL nasty inside..and that causes restriction.

Thanks everyone who repped FCDP we appreciate and we are glad that you are happy with your parts.:bowfast:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.