Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade my spartan tuner

10K views 97 replies 27 participants last post by  Olecuz 
#1 ·
Looking to trade my spartan programmer for a H&S or possibly something else. I want a programmer i can roal coal without having to turn my horse power up really high.

#3 ·
you're gonna catch a lot of flak posting stuff like that on here.

smoke=unburned fuel=$$ down the drain

:popcorn:

#8 ·
Just programmed truck with 6.4 SCT Livewire with dpf/cat delete , using street tune currently , installed S&B Intake .. Completely happy with results went from 11mpg average to 14.5 avg and looking to get longevity ( 300k with little maintenance) .. My question is should I install the block plates ? The complete EGR delete removal is out of question right now due to cost ( labor) .. The sct has already disabled EGR --- Thanks in advance - learned a-lot here already

#12 ·
Where do these come from. First post and its just IDFK what to say!

#17 ·
I think the issue here is the wanting to blow more smoke comment. Most people take issue with that because of what has gone on in recent months.

If you let your transmission learn with the big tunes, it will shift smoother. Unless you're beating the heck out of your truck, the transmission will last. MANY trucks have proven that with our tunes.

#19 ·
First, get a set of traction bars. That will solve your hard shift issues. Spartans tunes exaggerate the axle wrap. I'd rather have the nice firm shifts from spartan over other programmers. Second, you'll soon learn that rolling coal is nothing but annoying and irresponsible in most cases. There is a time and place for it. Doing it on a daily basis is not one of them.

#20 ·
You've got to be kidding me I'm pushing almost 850 HP and I only puff a little cloud and I have almost $30000 in my motor and trans the less u smoke the better u are. CDP competitive diesel performance. I'm taking my truck to innovative diesel in two weeks to tune it on there dyno to get less coal to roll. The only reason I have a problem with it is because of my wife has such bad allergies the coal makes her sick but I still have more power though.

#21 ·
I never did get the whole blowing smoke deal. Seems like most of the guys that enjoy that on a street truck, wear white sunglasses, a tapout t shirt (Im a huge MMA fan) and have metal mulisha stickers plastered everywhere.

Rolling smoke just to roll smoke isnt cool, its douchey.

#30 ·
I bet you could get it all tuned up with a different tuner and then put the tailpipe up yer gaping a$$hole and then have your boyfriend sit in and blip the throttle until your big mudwhistle fills up with black ####. Much like your mudwhistle is probably already full of black stuff. Like weiners.

Yer a ball-gaggin tard. Shoot yourself before someone.accidentally ingests your carnie-rat.dna in their vaj. You's neednt reproduce smut!

#46 ·
Oraling coal is not fun or cute honestly. Like I said before, there is a time and place for it. Neither of those include blacking out a street because its "cool." If you want something impressive have a clean running street truck that hammers past all the coal oralers.

#47 ·
That escalated quickly lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.