Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Leveling Kit E99

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MOTO7.3 
#1 ·
OK i want some opinions on leveling my truck from you guys with 99-03 that have leveled out your truck. I'm looking for ride quality of all three tipes of kits to level my truck
I would like to hear from guys with X codes,Hanger shackle, and mini spring pack.

Also list what type of shock you are running.

#2 ·
id go with the add-a-leaf style with skyjacker shocks... personally ive never really cared for the shackle kits.... food for thought= procomp makes a kit that comes with 2 new complete leaf springs, u bolts, and shocks for 450$ sent to my buddies door.. we installed it l& he couldnt be more happy

#3 ·
I like the mini spring packs because you can use your stock shocks. all it does is ppush the shock bracket up so its still the same correct length. I went with the 2.8 mini pack and an adjustable track bar for around 300 total if I remember correctly. and I already have new rancho 9000 adjustable shocks so I didn't want to have to buy new longer shocks for a shackle lift or a arched leaf spring lift.

#5 ·
Hows the ride on this. What Adjustable track bar did you go with. 300 is right in my budget since im dropping 200-400 on shocks cause they need replace any way.

#4 ·
Stock shocks, add a leaf . . . ranch hand bumpers . . . rides like it did before . . . no problems. Cost me $150. I've had it on for about 4-5 years.

#6 ·
I went with the zone Offroad leveling kit came with everything except for the shocks and it was like $345 and it included the adjustable track bar. The front shocks were like another $40 apiece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.