Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone take a stab at the HP?

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  justinlw 
#1 ·
We own 2005 F-250 Powerstroke and it is equipped with ARP headstuds, EGR delete, 205cc injectors, custom turbo w/ a 66wheel, airdog 150 PSI pump, regulator return fuel system, banks intercooler, MBRP 4in turbo back exhaust, Bullydog rapid flow cold air intake, SCT w/ custom tuning from innovative diesel....

I have not had a chance to dyno it yet.... Anyone take a stab at the hp/torque to give me a rough idea, thanks!

#3 ·
530ish/low 900ish

Important question though, whose injectors are you using? Might as well say what turbo too.

#8 ·
I'm figurin' she means Josh from River City Diesel for the injectors. Thie things will probably putting out a lot of fuel.

#10 ·
Have you had it tuned for the new parts?

#11 ·
Josh's injectors on a VGT should smoke like CRAZY. I run his 150's and they lay a cloud on the right tune.

Josh's 200's with a 66mm Fixed Geometry turbo put down almost 600hp on fuel about a month ago on Cale's tuning.

I'm guessing Eric has fuel pulled on them, I would give him a call and see if he has compensated for the larger compressor or if you are running a stock VGT tune.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.