Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS designated drivers?

7K views 89 replies 33 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·
Just curious how many people going to TS would be truly interested in being a designated driver? Might save some of the members from getting in a real jam at the event. Goodness knows I could've used one before. :doh:

#7 ·
May 8th-9th.

#4 ·
I have no problem with the first part, second part I can't make any guarantees. LOL

#32 ·
:whs:

Grandmom is watching the little one taht weekend. Gonna be me and momma's first weekedn alone in almost a year...:rockon:

#15 ·
I'll be there, and I'm not drinking in public since I'm not 21....count me in as well. Won't have a truck there, though.

Good idea Danny...hopefully some of the stuff that happened last year won't be repeated.

#21 ·
you just have to learn to live on the edge :D i drink everywhere, yet rarely get carded, and even when i have been carded, i tell them "im sorry its not on me, all i have is cash" i still have yet to be denied service

#20 ·
I'm 21 and don't drink so I'll be a DD for you drunk bastards!!

#24 ·
The actual event is Saturday. :poke:

#26 ·
Looks like its about 8 hrs and 525 miles. As much as I would love to go, I doubt it since I wouldn't get in until around midnight Friday, and I don't think I would be in the party mood after driving 8 hrs strait.

Elmo, see your from Slidell, would you happen to know Mark Wise?

#27 ·
Not ringin' a bell. How old is he?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.