Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

East TN area

4K views 69 replies 12 participants last post by  jdecker88 
#1 ·
A few of us are planning on meeting up at the expo center in knoxville on Feb 28th around noon or so, time will be posted as it gets closer to the date. If we can get a big enough group started, we are looking at starting up ETAPS(East TN Area Powerstrokes), If you want to meet up, let us know and post here and if you plan on bringing others along. More updates will be posted as we get things worked out. Thanks.:ford:

#5 ·
Would to come down. Where is the Expo center in knox-vegas. I should be in Maryville Friday-Sunday. May be able to bring a couple of my buddies w/ their strokes.

#14 ·
I will be there in mine, and wife will be there in hers.

#15 ·
Dammit!

Ziggy, I won't be home this weekend, but would be there if I didn't have a company conference I have to to attend. Stay after everyone to get together again soon and I'll make that one for sure!

Jim

#20 ·
Will do Jim, wish you could make it though, our intentions are to set up a weekend of each month and a place, or event, as well as have other gtg's at events that dont fall on the weekend we set. We'll be sure to let you know when the next one is with as much heads up as possible.

#16 ·
Well between all three forums its looking to be from 15-20+ so we might have a good turn out the rain will be moving out so we will have clear nice weather. If we can get a good turn out and everyone is interested can plan more meetings and try to get a true club going on :).

#18 ·
I think we should have a rain out plan? Anyone have any ideas? Looks as if Rain is going to be moving in and may stay for the entire weekend.
Any ideas?

#24 ·
The First ETAPS meeting was a success we had a great turn out for a cold rainy day. We had 12 PSDs and 1 Cummins

I guess the white car was the Cummins? j/k :D If I had read this before just now I would have made the trip. I'll see what's up for March 21st, may ease up there.

Justin

#30 ·
sorry man, I hated to hear about the ticket man, I'm just glad me and jd didnt get tagged, it wouldnt have been 80 in a 70 like yours.............ours was 80mph over the speed limit:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.