Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

looney tunes

7K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·
Hey everyone i just picked up a used sct tuner and it came with looney tunes on it and the tunes are looney c6, looney m8, and looney dyno anyone have expierence with there tunes that might help me out figuring out which tune is what and if they are decent to run. thanks Justin

#3 ·
Nobody to call. DJ isn't in business anymore.

#5 ·
I'm trying to think of others that used DJ's tunes that are members and might know what those are.

#8 ·
Whoever put the tunes on just named them that. They're most likely custom for their vehicle. I had all of DJ's Tunes, the looneys were Looney Street, Looney Wild, and Looney Race.

#10 ·
yea finally got ahold of the guy i got it from hey says c6 is economy and m8 is like a street tune and the looney dyno is for the dyno or drag racing 1/4 mild not sure im gonna like them since the looney c6 doesnt like to shift once the trans warms up and i my guages wont be here till next week so im not gonna play with the tunes any until i know what my temps are doing so might be looking to get me some innovative tunes here shortly.

#11 ·
What is your strategy? Yours may be different from his. If you have the latest 03-04 strat. I have all of Spartan's free tunes for it I believe.

#14 ·
They're taking some time off and away from the diesel stuff to concentrate on their family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.