Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

EBP important?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  diesel71 
#1 ·
How important are EBP signals? With more and more ebp's not working anyhow and H2E's not having the valve does the computer need these values? I currently have mine plumbed to read MAP so it atleast reads something. Do I need to scale down the values or does is only defuel when it exceeds those numbers?

#2 ·
How important are EBP signals? With more and more ebp's not working anyhow and H2E's not having the valve does the computer need these values? I currently have mine plumbed to read MAP so it atleast reads something. Do I need to scale down the values or does is only defuel when it exceeds those numbers?[/QUOTE

knowing what year/model/engine your working on might help

#8 ·
Same as mine. I put a plug in the tube coming out of the manifold, and the sensor is zip tied out of the way, always reading atmospheric pressure only.

I've played around and plugged it all back in like it's supposed to be, and i can't tell a difference in how the truck runs, power, or mileage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.