Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

trac bars from farmboy

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  smokinstroker 
#1 ·
anybody running jesses trac bars? im getting things ready and if all goes well should be ordering mine on friday:rockwoot:

just wondering if anyone else has had any exoerience with them..

#3 ·
I think Tank said a while back that he's pretty happy with his bars.

#10 ·
Can ask Sanger on here about this. Caltracs with a 8" lift, some pics from his feature in Diesel Power magazine :ford:

Seems Farmboys bars get a really good rep for not only the product but also the customer service which is always a big plus.

For an alternative though the One Up Offroad lift block setup seems to work really well. Here is a good video of them in action on DrSpeed's truck At around 1:15 in the vid is a good under carriage view of them in action while sled pulling.

#11 ·
From what I understand Caltracs can be custom built for just about any application. I am personally considering Caltrac but I know people with Farmboys' bars and they love them. I've ridden in a truck equipped with them and didn't even notice they were there according to the ride.

#16 ·
Yep, I've made my own (twice), run Off Road Unlimited's, and now One Up Offroads.

OUO's have held up the best, least axle wrap and shift, and are built solid. And they bolt one if you want, without spinning the axle under load!

#18 ·
well, like I said, I've gone through 3 different bars, and I've stopped here on my 4th - OUO's traction blocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.