Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dealership Putting in Studs

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
I keep reading all these threads about headstuds and it seems like there are a lot of people that get their ARP's suggested and installed by their dealerships under warranty. How many of you had your dealership put them in. I need some help trying to convince my dealership to do so as well. Thanks!

#2 ·
i just went to my tech and asked him if he would do them under warranty and say that the heads were blown or something, just gotta ask around to a few techs, some will without there being a problem and some wont.

#5 ·
Mine is going in next week to the dealer for HG, EGR delete,haed coolant lines and a RR. Just get ahold of the tech and take good care of him. A little kindness goes a long way.

#7 ·
around how much are studs with the labor to be installed... i have little gas truck i going to sale i want two grand out of it... could i goe the egr delet and studs done for that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.