Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 10,000 miles and up

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Has not puked yet

Votes: 20 47.6%

How long before you puked?

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  dc3655 
#1 ·
After you tuned your your truck that is. Im just curious as to how long most people go before it pukes. Not that im worried, I could care less...

So far i have had Xtreme race loaded for about 500miles... driven kinda hard at times.... actually i was doing a few 4x4 20psi launches today, not a drop of coolant... yet :D

#2 ·
My 06 was never a puker even with a bad egr cooler it only whistled but no puking. After the studs were installed it puked just a little from day one. I really feel that the studs were not installed properly. Just got done replacing head gaskets and I intend to retorque the studs after a few hundred miles to see what I have.

It seems to be hit or miss Jesse. Some puke like a drunk prom date from day one and others never do. Just keep on the good side of the two Adams and you will be fine!

#6 ·
18,000 miles tuned No puking yet

#11 ·
22k miles with DJ's tunes, no problems. Most if the time I'm running the tow or street tune, but the first 2 weeks I got the tunes, I was driving the crap out of it on the Looney tune.

#12 ·
I puked after I left the bar last night does that countLOL

#13 ·
Mine had started puking, then I just dropped the coolant level in the resevoir and it stopped.

#17 ·
I had new headgaskets and ARP headstuds installed at 45k miles because I was running a tuner. It never puked before that nor after that. I even had a bad EGR valve and EGR cooler, but the tech said there was no evidence of puking. I still want to get rid of the EGR system within the next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.