Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.0 trans tune!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  powerstrokeshellback 
#1 ·
anybody have a trans tune on their 6.0 with some feed back!? i have an 04 with the h&s mini max and as you probably know they do not have any trans tunes available :mad: i hate the way my truck shifts when i get into the throttle. when i have it cranked up to performance it falls onto its face when the torque converter locks. feedback!!

#2 ·
I don't think you can put a trans tune on when you run a different tuner. I would ditch the h&s and just get an sct with a custom tune. If you keep running the h&s on performance with no tuning it's a matter of time before you'll be doing a rebuild.

#3 ·
No offense to the OP...but how long is it gonna take to ppl that own a 6.0 to realize that a SCT is the ONLY way to go, custom tuning ppl think about it.

I ran a xrt pro for over a year before I realized this please do yourself a favor and get one. Your trans and truck will thank you lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
Stay away from anything that's not sct with a 6.0. All other tuners are known for eating the trans. Plus you cant beat a custom tune and there are alot of tuners out there if you don't like one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.